Most of the docking stations are in a vertical position. Unfortunately, this position is not ideal to display pictures that are in landscape mode as the pictures will fit the width of the screen and let the height partially unused.
This will no longer happen with the PortraitFrame application ! Effectively and due to an ingenious scrolling mechanism, PortraitFrame will let the pictures in landscape mode adapt their height to the screen to optimize the rendering!
With PortraitFrame you will be able to:
- Choose one or several of your photo albums to be displayed.
- Activate or deactivate the loop mode.
- Activate or deactivate the shuffle mode.
- Define the time used for the scrolling of landscape pictures between 1 and 60 seconds.
- Define the time used to display the portrait pictures between 1 and 60 seconds.
- Define the time of the transitions between 0 and 5 seconds.
- Choose between 4 different types of transitions or a mix of them.
- Choose between 4 different subtypes of transitions or a mix of them if the main type is not set to "Fade"
- Display or hide the controls and diaporama settings at any time with a single tap on the screen.
- Display the progress of the diaporama with a progress bar and a counter.
- Change the several diaporama settings during its diffusion.
- Pause the diaporama and navigate throughout the picture with the appropriate buttons or using double finger swipe gestures on the screen.
- Change the diaporama settings through the PhotoFrame page within the iPad main settings.